Friday, December 2, 2022

Wordle 531

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 HALVE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 SHAME
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHAFE

This didn’t take long, a few minutes at most. I considered a couple other words for my third guess but knowing that the second letter was H really helped to limit the possible guesses.

This is just the ninth time that I have started a game with 1.2.2. The last time I started a game with 1.2.2 was on on Oct 31. I also finished that game in three guesses.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 HALVE
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 ROUTE
🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟩 QUINE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PIQUE

This took about as long as the NYT game. I wasn’t sure that my third guess was a word but I tried it anyway.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ RETAIL
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ PRONGS
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟨🟨 UNFORM
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 UNMOOR

This took me about 10 minutes to finish.

This is the fourth day in a row that there have been exactly 9 green letters in the game. I looked back and that has never happened before with any number of green letters.

⬛️🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 LAUNDRY
🟨⬛️🟨🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ SIGNAGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GYMNAST

This took me about 15 minutes. My second guess didn’t include a Y but I thought it was still a good guess.

This is the first time I have started a game with 1.2.4 since Oct 30. I also finished that game in three guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment