Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Wordle 549

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ HALVE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 SHOUT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 THIRD

This only took me a minute or two to finish. Amused by the fact that I got this word on the THIRD guess.

The last time I started with 0.1.4 and finished in 3 guesses was on Nov 25.

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ HALVE
⬛️🟩🟨🟨🟨 POACH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MOCHA

This game only took me a minute or two to finish.

My average for this streak is exactly 4.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ ASCEND
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MAKING

Again.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨 UPSWING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 WEIGHTY

I’m kind of stunned. I didn’t expect to get this on the second guess or that quickly. It took me less than 5 minutes to come up with my second guess and I did not consult my list of start words.

This is the 25th time I have started a game with 0.3.4 but it is the first time I have started a game with 0.3.4 and finished it in 2 guesses.

This is the second game I have finished in 2 guesses this month. This is the first 7G game this month. This is fourth 7G game that started with 0.3.4.

No comments:

Post a Comment