Sunday, December 4, 2022

Wordle 533

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟩 BRAKE
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 RAISE
🟩⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 AGREE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ADORE

This didn’t take too long, maybe 5-7 minutes. I did get nervous when I saw the 3 letters that I did get in my first guess. I didn’t get pushed to the limit but I was afraid I might be when I saw those three letters were in the answer.

This is just the tenth time I have started a game with 1.2.2. It is the third time I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 4 guesses but the last time that happened was exactly 6 months ago on Jun 4.

This is the 75th game of my current streak. My average number of guesses for this streak is 3.89. I finished all but four of those games in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. The exceptions were a game that I finished in 2 guesses and three games that I finished in 6 guesses.

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ BRAKE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ AVAST
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ QUASH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 QUASI

This game didn’t take too long, no more than 10 minutes. I think I got very lucky with my third guess.

It looks like it is back to business as usual since the answer to this game was different than the NYT game.

I am starting to track these 5-letter non-NYT games.

This is my second 0Y game. The previous one happened a little over a week ago on Nov 26 and took me three guesses to complete.

I was busy and forgot to play the other two games. :(

My streak for the 6-letter games ends at 131 days and for 7-letter games ends at 23 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment