Saturday, December 31, 2022

Wordle 560

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ QUINE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ MANOR
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 MANGY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MANLY

This game took me just a few minutes to finish.

I finished Dec with an average score of 3.90 which is better than my average for Nov (4.00) but worse than I my average in Oct (3.81). I also finished May and Jun with an average score of 3.90, my second lowest monthly average. Coincidentally, my average score for my current streak is also 3.90.

I had one 0Y game in Dec, thus extending my streak of months with at least one such game to nine.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ QUINE
⬛️🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ MANOR
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ NASTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PAGAN

This games took me a couple minutes to finish.

I finished Dec with an average score of 4.16 thanks in part to the fact that I failed to finish 3 games successfully. I had one 5G game and one 0Y game in Dec.

Two of the games in Dec were identical to the NYT game of that day.

No comments:

Post a Comment