Friday, December 9, 2022

Wordle 538

⬛️🟩🟨⬛️⬛️ URINE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ GRAIL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BRAID

This didn’t take long, just a few minutes. I did check to make sure that my third guess had not been the answer before.

This is the first time I started with 1.1.3 and finished in 3 guesses in a little over a month, since Nov 5.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 URINE
⬛️🟨🟨🟩⬛️ BEARD
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 ALERT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AVERT

This didn’t take long, certainly no longer than the NYT game even though it did take one more guess.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ ECLAIR
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ BOUNTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GHOSTS

This game took me a little while to finish. It didn’t take me long to come up with my second guess. The third guess took me a while and I hesitated for a minute or two before entering it once it popped into my head, because it ended with an S and because there was more than one S.

This is the ninth time I have started a game with 0.0.6 but just the second time I have started a game with 0.0.6 and finished it in 3 guesses. The last time I started a game with 0.0.6, a little over two weeks ago (Nov 22), was that other time.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 SPOUTER
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 BEARING
🟨🟨🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 GRAPPLE
⬛️🟩🟨🟩🟩🟩🟩 WARPAGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RAMPAGE

I’m not sure how long this game took me but it wasn’t a fast one. I did not consult my list of start words.

This is the second time this month I have finished a game in 5 guesses. I have yet to finish a game in 4 guesses this month. So far all the games have ended with the third or fifth guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment