Sunday, December 25, 2022

Wordle 554

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 TAPIR
🟨🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ ARTSY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EXTRA

This game took me a couple minutes to finish. Maybe I should have tried to work another vowel into my second guess but it all worked out in the end.

This is the fourth time this month that I have started a game with 0.3.2 and the third time this month that I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished in 3 guesses. I usually start games with 0.3.2 about 6 percent of the time but so far this month I have done it 16 percent of the time.

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 TAPIR
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟩 WRIST
🟨⬛️🟨🟨🟩 INERT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RIVET

This game took me a few minutes to finish.

The last time I started a game with 0.3.2 was on Nov 23. The last time I started a game with 0.3.2 and finished in 4 guesses was on Nov 7.

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 INJECT

Again.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ HOSTAGE
🟨🟨⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ IMPOUND
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 EMOTION
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️ OMNIBUS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 UNIFORM

This game took me about 15 minutes to finish. My third and fourth guesses were not good ones for multiple reasons. I was aware of some of those reasons before I tried them.

This is the first time I have started a game with 0.1.6 and finished in 5 guesses since Oct 9. This is my second 7G game this month and overall my second 7G game that I finished in 5 guesses. The last time it took me 5 guesses to finish a game was on Dec 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment