Thursday, December 15, 2022

Wordle 544

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟨 CHAIR
🟩🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ RAISE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RIVAL

This didn’t take more than a minute or two.

I started today with 0.3.2. I also started yesterday with 0.3.2. That has never happened before on consecutive days.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 CHAIR
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 RIDGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RIFLE

This didn’t take more than two or three minutes.

I started today with 0.2.3 and finished in 3 guesses. Today’s game is identical to yesterday’s game in those respects.

🟨🟩⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ UNFORM
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SNOUTS

Once again this is a repeat from August. If this continues then tomorrow’s word will be OPPOSE.

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ GRANULE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHAMPOO

This game didn’t take more than five minutes to finish.

This is just the second time I have started a game with 1.0.6. The last time I started a game with 1.0.6 it took me 6 guesses to finish the game.

This is the sixth time I have finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the first time this month and the first time during this streak that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the fourth consecutive month that I finished at least one game in 2 guesses. I have finished at least one game in each of the three streaks that I have had so far in 2 guesses.

This is the fourth time I have finished a game without any yellow letters. It is the second time this month and the first time during my current streak that has happened.

I’m halfway through the month of December and my average score for this month is 3.43. My average score for my current streak is 3.55.

No comments:

Post a Comment