Wednesday, December 14, 2022

Wordle 543

🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ LEAST
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ SALON
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩 VASAL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 USUAL

This did not take much more than 5 minutes.

This is the first time I started a game with 0.3.2 and finished in 4 guesses in a little over three weeks.

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ LEAST
🟩⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ POLED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PLUME

This took me about 2-3 minutes to finish.

This is the first time I started with 0.2.3 and finished in 3 guesses.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 HOMAGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ASCENT

Once again this is a repeat from August. If this continues then tomorrow’s word will be SNOUTS.

⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟨🟨🟨 VIOLATE
🟨🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟨⬛️ AIGLETS
🟨🟩⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ TITLERS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DIALECT

I thought this was going to be a fast game when I saw how many green and yellow letters I got with my first guess. I was wrong. I was surprised to see, after the dust had settled, that it only took me 4 guesses to finish this game. It definitely felt like it took more guesses than that.

Spellcheck doesn’t like my second and third guesses. :(

This is the first time in the 142 games I have played that I have started a game with 2.3.2. It is just the fourth time that I have got 5 letters on my first guess. I still have yet to get 6 or 7 letters on my first guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment