Tuesday, December 13, 2022

Wordle 542

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ WHEAT
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 ROUGE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 BLOKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPOKE

This didn’t take long, maybe 5 minutes. I tried to come up with a word that included an I for my second guess but I couldn’t think of anything that fit.

This the third time in the past four games that I have started with 0.1.4. I usually start this way almost a third of the time.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ WHEAT
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 ROUGE
🟩🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 GRIPE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GENRE

This didn’t take more than 5 minutes.

This is the sixth time in the ten games that make up my current streak that I have finished the game in 4 guesses. Usually I finish in 4 guesses about 43 percent of the time.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ WEALTH
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 POSING
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 POKING

Once again this is a repeat from August. I forgot about that until after I played my second guess. Otherwise I would have had it in two.

If this keeps up then tomorrow’s word will be ASCENT.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 FIGMENT
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩⬛️🟩 ROWBOAT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BURNOUT

This didn’t take long. I forgot to make sure that my second guess included an N.

This is the tenth time overall and second time in the past four games that I have started a game with 1.1.5. Usually that only happens about seven percent of the time. I have finished in 3 guesses in seven of the ten games I have started with 1.1.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment