Sunday, December 18, 2022

Wordle 547

⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ VAPID
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TAPER

Fast. Very fast. My first thought for my second guess was PAPER but I opted not to go with that for the obvious reason that it has two Ps. TAPER was the next word that occurred to me but I suppose I could have also tried CAPER.

This is the seventh time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and the seventh time I have finished a game in 2 guesses but it is the first time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 2 guesses. The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 was on Oct 25. I finished that game in 3 guesses. The last time I finished a game in 2 guesses was on Nov 9. I started that game with 1.0.4.

This is my first 0Y game this month and eighteenth one overall. Three of the seven games that I have finished in 2 guesses have been 0Y games.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ VAPID
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ AFTER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TOTAL

I am embarrassed by how long it took me to finish this game. It took me a while to consider that the word might start with a T but once I did I decided to try TOTAL.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 MANQUE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ROCKET

This makes 5 times in the past 7 games that I have finished a game in 2 guesses because they are recycling words from August in the same order that they were used in August.

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 ANXIOUS
⬛️🟨🟩🟨🟨🟨⬛️ PRESENT
🟩🟨🟩⬛️🟨🟩🟨 SNEERED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SLENDER

This took about 10 minutes. I was surprised to see that none of the 4 vowels in my first guess were in the answer.

This is the first time this streak and the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.5 and finished it in 4 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment