Monday, December 26, 2022

Wordle 555

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ YOUTH
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 LURID
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 DUNCE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 FUDGE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 BUDGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JUDGE

This game took me about 10-12 minutes to finish. I don’t think any of my guesses were bad guesses. It just took me all six guesses to figure out the correct answer. I almost played PUDGE for my final guess. I thought of that first but I liked JUDGE better so I went with that.

This is the first time it has taken me 6 guesses to finish a game this month. The last time it took me 6 guesses to finish a game was on Nov 24, Thanksgiving. I have started with 0.1.4 roughly half of the games (10/21) it has taken me six guesses to finish.

🟨⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ YOUTH
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 DUNGY
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 FUNKY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FUNNY

This game only took me a couple minutes to finish.

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HISSED

Sigh.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟩 SIDEBAR
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩🟨🟩 FLOATER
⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 NEGATOR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CREATOR

I’ve seen this word before. It was the answer on Jul 28. Not only that but I’m now noticing that the answers from the last few days are also words that I’ve seen before. It looks like they are doing the same thing with the 7-letter game as with the 6-letter game, recycling words from a few months back in the same order. This is not good.

The last time CREATOR was the answer I finished the game in 2 guesses. It was the first time I finished a game in 2 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment