Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Wordle 536

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ SPARE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 MINUS
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ BLUSH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 JOUST

This didn’t take more than 5 minutes.

Starting with 0.1.4 and finishing in 4 guesses happens more frequently than any other combination of starts and finishes.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 SPARE
🟨🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ LEACH
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ BLEAK
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ WALED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 VALET

Yesterday the 5-letter game was the same as the NYT game but not today. Hmmm.

This game took me maybe 10 minutes. Towards the end I had trouble figuring out what to play next. I overlooked the fact that my second guess had the A in the same place as in the first guess.

🟨⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 NOVICE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟨🟩 REWIND
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DENIED

This was a fast game.

I started this game with 1.2.3 which usually happens less than 10 percent of the time but this is the second time in the past 7 days that has happened.

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ TRAINER
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟨🟨 PARLAYS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SUMMARY

This took me a little while. I didn’t consult my list of start words.

So far this month and this streak I have finished every game I have played in 3 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment