Saturday, December 17, 2022

Wordle 546

🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ CAMEL
🟩🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ COUNT
🟩🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ CROOK
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟨 CHOIR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHORD

This took me about 5 minutes to finish.

It had been almost 4 months (Aug 19) since the last time I started with 1.0.4 and finished in 5 guesses.

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ CAMEL
⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩 SCOUR
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 INCUR

This game only took me a couple minutes.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 UNWIRE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MOTHER

This makes four times in the past six days that I have finished in 2 guesses because they have been repeating words from four months ago.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ GOULASH
⬛️🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ CLIMBER
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DWINDLE

This took me about 15 minutes. I probably spent most of that time trying to figure out what my second guess could be.

This is the third time I have started with 0.1.6 and finished in 3 guesses. The previous time that happened was on Oct 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment