Thursday, December 8, 2022

Wordle 537

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 FRAME
🟨🟨🟩🟨⬛️ REFIT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 INFER

This was a fast game. It didn’t take me more than a couple minutes to finish it.

It has been almost three weeks since the last time (Nov 19) I started a game with 0.3.2 and more than 5 weeks (Nov 2) since the last time I started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. More often than not (8/14) I have finished games that start with 0.3.2 in 3 guesses.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ FRAME
🟨🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ MOIST
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟩 IDIOM
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 ONIUM
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 OPIUM

This game took me a while. I spent most of that time trying to figure out what I could play after my second guess. I wasn’t aware that my fourth guess was a word.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ FOREST
🟩🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ ASCEND
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ASLEEP

I spent an inordinate amount of time on this game. Most of it was spent figuring out what my second guess should be. I was determined not to choose a word that ended in S.

⬛️🟩🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 UNDRAPE
🟨🟩⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ ENCHANT
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️🟩🟩 SNEAKED
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 ANNEXED
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ANNOYED

This took me a while to finish. I forgot to make sure that my second included a D. I knew that my third guess was missing a second N.

This ends my streak of games that I finished in 3 guesses. I’m not as ANNOYED by that as much as I am by the amount of time it took me to finish this game.

No comments:

Post a Comment