Thursday, December 1, 2022

Wordle 530

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 URITE
🟨🟨⬛️🟩⬛️ TEACH
🟩⬛️🟩🟩🟩 ELECT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EJECT

This didn’t take long.

I have finished four of the past five games in 4 guesses. This is the second one of those games that began with 0.2.3.

🟨⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ URITE
🟨⬛️🟨🟩⬛️ YOUTH
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 AUNTY
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 PUTTY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 DUSTY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 GUSTY

MUSTY :(

I did not get lucky here. There were lots of possibilities by the time I got to my last guess. The right answer occurred to me but I decided to go with the first word that came to mind.

This the second time I have not solved the non-NYT 5-letter game.

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 MARBLE
🟨⬛️🟨🟩⬛️🟩 HOMAGE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ASHAME

I spent about 20 minutes on this game. Considering what my second guess was I think I should have finished this game much faster than I did. A win is better than a loss but I am not proud of how long it took me to get to the correct answer.

This is the first time I have started with 1.2.3 since Nov 2. This is the first time I have started with 1.2.3 and finished in three guesses since Oct 9.

🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ COMPILE
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ COMPASS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 COMPOST

Wow! So much green! This didn’t take me more than a couple minutes.

This is the first time I have started a game with 4.0.3 and the first time I have started a game with 4 or more green letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment