Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Wordle 550

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ GUIDE
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 QUOTA
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LUNAR

This only took a few minutes. I think I got very lucky with my third guess but I can’t think of what else it might have been.

This is the third time in the past six games that I have started with 1.0.4. This usually happens 13 percent of the time.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨🟨 GUIDE
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ DECOY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DETER

This game took me 2 to 3 minutes to finish. I hesitated before playing my third guess because it contained two Es and I had yet to try playing a word that included an A.

This is the fourth time in the past eight games that I have started with 0.2.3. This usually happens 16 percent of the time.

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 BOUNTY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EIGHTY

Again.

🟨🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟩⬛️ DECIMAL
🟨🟨🟨🟨⬛️🟩⬛️ SIDEBAR
🟨🟩🟨⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 ENIGMAS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 INSTEAD

This game took me a while to finish. I knew my third guess couldn’t be the answer because it was missing a D. I played it anyway.

This is the 10th time I have started a game with 1.3.3 and the fifth time I have started a game with 1.3.3 and finished it in 4 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment