Friday, December 1, 2023

Wordle 895

⬛️šŸŸØ⬛️⬛️šŸŸØ DEPOT
⬛️⬛️šŸŸØšŸŸ©⬛️ MITER
⬛️šŸŸØ⬛️šŸŸ©⬛️ STEEL
šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ©šŸŸ© TAKEN

Time: 15-16 minutes

I spent most of my time on my fourth guess. I’m not sure why it took me so long to figure out the answer.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3. I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 every month since I started playing.

This is the first time this month that I have finished a game in 4 guesses. I have finished at least one game in 4 guesses every month since I started playing.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the tenth consecutive month and 21st month in the past 22 months that I have started at least one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses.

Games played: 647
Winning streak: 206

No comments:

Post a Comment