Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Wordle 899

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ REBUS
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ VOUCH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 YOUNG

Time: 1-2 minutes

I considered playing AUDIO as my second guess but then decided to try something different.

I didn’t notice it until just now but my current streak is my longest streak of games without a green letter in my first guess. It has been 14 days since I had a green letter in my first guess. My previous record was 11 days.

This is the 50th game this streak that I have finished in 3 guesses.

This is the 200th game that I have started with 0.1.4.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 0.1.4 and finished in 3 guesses. This is the 17th consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 20 of the past 22 months since I started playing.

Games played: 651
Winning streak: 210

No comments:

Post a Comment