Saturday, December 23, 2023

Wordle 917

🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ SNOUT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SLOPE

Time: 35 seconds

I briefly considered playing SPOON as my second guess but instead opted to go with the second word that occurred to me.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 2.0.3. This is the eighth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 in 15 of the past 22 months. 

This is the ninth time this streak that I have started a game with 2.0.3. I started nine games with 2.0.3 during my eighth streak (213 games). The ninth time I started a game with 2.0.3 during my eighth streak was in the 170th game of that streak.

This is the third game this month that I have finished in 2 guesses. This is just the third time that I have finished three or more games in a month in 2 guesses.

This is the third time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 2 guesses. The last time I started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 2 guesses was in Jan 2023. Both of the other two that I started with 2.0.3 and finished in 2 guesses happened during my eighth streak. 

This is my second 0Y game this month. It took me 2 guesses to finish both of these games and and it took me less than a minute to finish both of these games. This is the third time that I have finished two 0Y games in 2 guesses in a single month. I have never finished more than two 0Y games in 2 guesses in a month.

Games played: 669
Winning streak: 228

No comments:

Post a Comment