Monday, December 25, 2023

Wordle 919

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 TROPE
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 SWOLE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟩 ABOVE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 EVOKE

Time: 6-7 minutes

I got my first three guesses out pretty quickly. It took me more than a few minutes to figure out what was possible after my third guess, given what I knew.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the second consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the first time that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses in consecutive months.

Four of the seven times that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses have occurred in my current streak.

Games played: 671
Winning streak: 230

No comments:

Post a Comment