Sunday, December 31, 2023

Wordle 925

⬛️🟨🟨⬛️⬛️ FLAIR
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨🟩 DELAY
🟨🟩🟩⬛️🟩 TALLY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SALTY

Time: 4-5 minutes

That is it for Dec. I finished the month with an average score of 3.68, my lowest monthly average to date.

My current streak grew to be my longest streak earlier this month and continues to grow. This was the seventh consecutive month in which I finished all my games correctly. 

I started the month by starting five of my first nine games with 0.1.4. I was on a pace to shatter my record of games started with 0.1.4 in a single month. I only started six of my last 22 games with 0.1.4. I did not shatter or even tie my record.

The only game in Dec that took me more than 15 minutes to complete was the first game of the month and that one took me 16 minutes to complete. I only had one other game this month that took me 10 or more minutes to complete.

Games played: 677
Winning streak: 236




No comments:

Post a Comment