Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Wordle 906

🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟩 STOKE
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨🟩 PASTE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 THESE

Time: 2-3 minutes

This is the eighth time that I have had two or fewer black letters in my first guess on consecutive days. I have never had this happen three days in a row. 

This is the second time this month that I have started a game with 1.2.2. This is the fifth time that I have started two games in a month with 1.2.2. I have never started more than two games in a month with 1.2.2.

This is the 21st time I have started a game with 1.2.2 but it is the first time I have started games with 1.2.2 on consecutive days. 

Prior to Dec I had a streak of four months in which I had not started a single game with 1.2.2. That is the longest such streak in the 22 months that I have been playing Wordle. Prior to the four month streak I had never had consecutive months in which I didn’t start at least one game with 1.2.2. 

This is the second time this month that I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. It can be inferred from some of the other information I provided above but I have never started more than two games in a month with 1.2.2 and finished them in 3 guesses.

Games played: 658
Winning streak: 217

No comments:

Post a Comment