Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Wordle 921

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ BINGE
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ CHOIR
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ SPILL
🟨⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ AMISS
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ WAIST
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 DAISY

Time: 10-11 minutes

I saw two possible answers after my fourth guess but I hesitated before trying them bcause I was worried that there were other possibile answers that I was unable to see.

This is the tenth time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. I have started at least ten games with 0.1.4 in 12 of the past 22 months. 

This is the first time this month that it has taken me 6 guesses to finish a game. This is the fourteenth consecutive month that I have finished at least one game in 6 guesses. I have finished at least one game in 6 guesses in 20 of the past 22 months. 

This is the 50th time it has taken me 6 guesses to finish a game. Fourteen of the 50 games have happened in my current streak.

Games played: 673
Winning streak: 232

No comments:

Post a Comment