Monday, December 11, 2023

Wordle 905

🟨⬛️🟨⬛️🟩 STOKE
🟩🟩⬛️🟩🟩 HORSE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HOUSE

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is the first time I have had one or more green letters in my first guess this month. I have had at least one green letter in my first guess at least once per month for 22 months consecutive months. My lowest monthly count for such games prior to this month was last month when I started just 5 games with one or more green letters in my first guess.

This game ends my streak of games without a green letter in my first guess at 19 games. This is my longest streak of games without a green letter in my first guess. My previous record for games without a green letter in my first guess prior to this streak was 11 games.

This is the 20th time overall and the fourth time this streak that I have started a game with 1.2.2. I started eight games with 1.2.2 during my eighth streak which was three games shorter than my current streak.

This is the eleventh time I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. The last time I started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 3 guesses was over seven months ago in the seventh game of my current streak.

Games played: 657
Winning streak: 216

No comments:

Post a Comment