Friday, December 8, 2023

Wordle 902

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ WOUND
⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 FAITH
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ HEAVY
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ SHARK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SHARP

Time: 3-4 minutes

I've got to admit, I was a little disappointed when it turned out that SHARK wasn't the answer.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5. This is the tenth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 in 20 of the past 22 months. 

This is the 71st time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and the 17th time I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. This is the third consecutive month in which I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 5 guesses in 12 of the past 22 months.

Games played: 654
Winning streak: 213


My current streak is now equal in length to my eighth streak and therefore one of my two longest streaks. Here’s a side by side comparison of the two streaks.

What stands out to me
  • Considerably fewer games that started with 0.3.2 and 1.0.4 in my current streak
  • Considerably more games that started with 0.0.5 and  0.1.4 in my current streak
  • Fewer 2, 3, and 6 guess games in my current streak
  • More 4 and 5 guess games in my current streak
  • Fewer 5G and 0Y games in my current streak
  • Average score for my current streak is higher although that isn't too surprising when I look at some of the other differences



No comments:

Post a Comment