Monday, December 18, 2023

Wordle 912

🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ FUNGI
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FUNNY

Time: 35 seconds

I see it but I don’t believe it. I might have finished this one a little faster if I hadn't been stunned by how close I was with my first guess.

This is the first time this month, third time this streak, and seventh time overall that I have started a game with 3.0.2. 

This is the first time this streak that I have started a game with 3.0.2 and finished it in 2 guesses. I finished all games that I started with 3.0.2, prior to this streak, in 2 guesses.

This is my first 0Y game this month. This is the 21st consecutive month that I have had at least one 0Y game.

This is my 22nd 0Y game this streak. I had 22 0Y games in my 8th streak which lasted just 213 games. My 22nd 0Y game during my 8th streak occurred in my 200th game of that streak.

All seven of the games that I have started with 3.0.2 have been 0Y games. 

This is the second game I have finished in 2 guesses this month but only the sixth game that I have finished in 2 guesses this streak. I finished eleven games in 2 guesses during my 8th streak.

Games played: 664
Winning streak: 223

No comments:

Post a Comment