Friday, December 22, 2023

Wordle 916

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️🟨 SAUNT
⬛️🟩🟩🟨🟩 MOUTH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TOUCH

Time: 1-2 minutes

I considered looking for a word that began with THU for my second guess before I decided to go with MOUTH.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3. I have started at least one game with 1.1.3 in all of the past 22 months.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. I have achieved this feat at least once in 14 of the past 22 months.

This the fifth time this streak that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 3 guesses. I started five games in my eighth streak (213 games) with 1.1.3 that I finished in 3 guesses. The fifth of those games during my eighth streak happened in my 172nd game of that streak.

Games played: 668
Winning streak: 227

No comments:

Post a Comment