Friday, December 29, 2023

Wordle 923

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ FABLE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩⬛️ SPILL
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHILD

Time: 4-5 minutes

I spent most of my time on my third guess. I honestly had doubts about my third guess. I thought CHILD had been the answer before but it still seemed like a good guess when I stopped to think about it.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 1.0.4 and finished in 3 guesses. I have started at least one game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses in 15 of the past 22.

This is the fourth time this streak that I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. I started eight games with 1.0.4 that I finished in 3 guesses during my eighth (213 games).

This is my 675th game of Wordle. Here are some stats. My average number of guesses for my last 25 games is ridiculously low.

Games played: 675
Winning streak: 234





No comments:

Post a Comment