Sunday, December 10, 2023

Wordle 904

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ STONE
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 BRAIN
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 PLAIN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CHAIN

Time: 2 minutes

I finished this game relatively quickly even though it seemed like there might be a lot of possible answers after my second guess.

This is the fifth time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. If I keep up at this pace then I will shatter my monthly record for games started with 0.1.4 and finished in 4 guesses. I might set a new record but I wouldn’t bet that I will shatter the current monthly record which is eight.

This is the 75th game this streak that I have started with 0.1.4.

This is the 100th game this streak that I have finished in 4 guesses. My counts for games finished in 3 and 2 guesses during my current streak stand at 50 games and 5 games.

Games played: 656
Winning streak: 215

No comments:

Post a Comment