Thursday, November 30, 2023

Wordle 894

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ POKEY
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ HEART
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️🟨 REBUS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RESIN

Time: 2-3 minutes

That’s it for November. I finished the month with an average score of 4.20 which isn’t great but I’ve done worse. My average score for my current streak is 4.07 which is higher than all my previous streaks with the exception of my first two, both of which were considerably shorter than this one.

I did not finish any games in 2 guesses this month. This is the second consecutive month that I have not finished any games in 2 guesses. The only other two consecutive (full) months that I did not finished any games in 2 guesses were Mar and Apr 2022.

This is the sixth consecutive month that I have finished all my games correctly. This ties the record I set during my longest streak. That streak of months ran from Oct 2022 to Mar 2023. 

I didn’t start any games this month with 1.0.4 which is a first for me. This ends a streak of 20 consecutive months in which I had started at least one game with 1.0.4. 

I started more games this month with 0.1.4 than I did any other combination. I finished more games this month in 4 guesses than I did any other number of guesses. I started more games this month with 0.1.4 and finished them in 4 guesses than I did any other combination of start and finish. None of the counts for these stats for the month were new records but they were high counts.



Games played: 646
Winning streak: 205

No comments:

Post a Comment