Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Wordle 893

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ DANCE
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ ROUST
🟩⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ SLUMP
🟩⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ SQUIB
🟩🟨⬛️🟩⬛️ SIGHT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SUSHI

Time: 38-39 minutes

I’m not sure I deserved this one but I got it.

I played the U in the same place in three guesses in a row even though I knew it wasn’t in the right place after the first of those guesses! I think this is a first for me. I’ve done it twice in a row in the past but I can’t recall ever doing this three times in a row. Usually one such mistake is enough for me. 

I knew that my fifth guess couldn’t be the answer but after 35 plus minutes of staring at the game I decided I had to try something. It took me less than a minute to see the answer after I played my fifth guess.

This is the first time this month that it has taken me more than 20 minutes to complete a game.

This is the first time this month and eighth time overall that I have started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 6 guesses. I have never had more than one such game in a single month. I have never started games with 0.0.5 and finished them in 6 guesses in consecutive months.

Games played: 645
Winning streak: 204

No comments:

Post a Comment