Saturday, November 4, 2023

Wordle 868

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ ATONE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ FANCY
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 PANDA
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 MANIA

Time: 6-7 minutes

There will be a reckoning when the world will have to ATONE for its FANCY PANDA MANIA. 

My second and third guesses are a bit uncharacteristic for me in that I didn’t try any of the untested vowels in them. In both cases these guesses did help me inch closer to finishing the game successfully but I don’t think that success is sufficient to make me change my usual approach to how I play this game.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. This is the ninth consecutive month and 20th month overall in which I have started at least one game with 0.2.3. 

Games played: 620
Winning streak: 179

No comments:

Post a Comment