Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Wordle 879

⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ AMITY
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 PILOT
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 CIVET
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 FIXIT
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 RIGHT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SIGHT

Time: 7-8 minutes

I almost blew it! My dedication to trying as many vowels as possible almost ended my streak. It came down to two possible words, as I saw it, and I chose the right one. I checked (before my final guess) to see what words ending in IGHT had been the answer in the past. That allowed me to rule out NIGHT. That left SIGHT and WIGHT, as I saw it. SIGHT occurred to me first so I went with that.

This is the just the eighth time that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses. That count does not include the four times that I started a game with 0.2.3 and failed to complete it correctly. All four of those games happened in Aug and Sep 2022. Three of those games happened in Sep 2022. 

I have never started more than one game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses in a single month. This is the fourth time time in the past five months that I have started a game with 0.2.3 and finished it in 6 guesses. 

Games played: 631
Winning streak: 190

No comments:

Post a Comment