Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Wordle 865

⬛️🟨⬛️🟨🟨 VIXEN
🟩🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ NEIGH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 NOISE

Time: 1-2 minutes

Maybe I should have tried a word that had three vowels in it for my second guess. I instead decided to go with the first word that occurred to me. I think it worked out the end.

This game ends a streak of games I had going in which my first guess had three or four black letters. The streak was up to 13 games. My longest streak of this sort lasted 15 games.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.3.2. This is the fourth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.3.2. I have started at least one game with 0.3.2 in 17 of the past 21 months.

This is the 17th time I have started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. The last time I started a game with 0.3.2 and finished it in 3 guesses was in Aug. I have finished all 33 games that I have started with 0.3.2 in 2 to 4 guesses.

Games played: 617
Winning streak: 176

No comments:

Post a Comment