Thursday, November 9, 2023

Wordle 874

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 NEIGH
⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️🟩 PERCH
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 DEATH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LEASH

Time: 1-2 minutes

This is my first 0Y game this month. This is the 20th consecutive month that I have had at least one 0Y game. 

This is the first game this month that I have started with 2.0.3. This is the seventh consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 2.0.3. I have started at least one game with 2.0.3 in 14 of the past 21 months. 

This is just the fifth time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. 

I am 10 days into the month. I have finished 5 games in 4 guesses. If I keep up at this pace then I will finish 15 games this month in 4 guesses. That would be close but not equal to by record for a single month. 

Games played: 626
Winning streak: 185

No comments:

Post a Comment