Sunday, November 5, 2023

Wordle 869

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩 LONGE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 PLACE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 SLAVE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 BLAME
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 FLAKE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLARE

Time: 5-6 minutes

This game was kind of frustrating. 

It had been over a month since the last time it took me 6 guesses to finish a game. The last time it happened was on Oct 2. 

This game ended a streak of games that it took me 3 to 5 guesses to finish. That streak lasted 33 games. My longest streak of games that took me 3 to 5 guesses to complete lasted 49 games.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 1.1.3. This is the 21st consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 1.1.3.

This is just the second time that I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 6 guesses. The first time this happened was on Jan 5, 2023.

It took me a total of 10 guesses to finish my first three games this month and a total of 11 guesses to finish my last two games this month. There’s only so much room for the trend to get worse. 

Games played: 621
Winning streak: 180

No comments:

Post a Comment