Saturday, November 25, 2023

Wordle 889

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ CAULK
⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ SHOUT
🟨⬛️🟩⬛️🟩 URINE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 GUIDE

Time: 6-7 minutes

I probably spent 6 or more minutes on my last guess. 

This is the ninth time this month and 67th time this streak that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the twelfth time this month and 91st time this streak that I have finished a game in 4 guesses. This is the fifth time this month and 29th time this streak that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 4 guesses. 

This is my 200th game in this streak. Here are some stats.


My average score is lower than my overall average. That's the biggest thing I take away from numbers above.

Next I compare the first 200 games of my current streak to the first 200 games of my eighth streak, the only streak longer than my current streak.

I also did comparisons like this at the 42 game and 95 game mark during my current streak.


What stands out here: 
  • I finished almost three times as many games in 2 guesses in my eighth streak as I have in my tenth streak.
  • I have finished 10 more games in 4 guesses in my tenth streak than I did in my eighth streak. 
  • I have started 10 more games with 0.0.5 in my tenth streak as I did in my eighth steak
  • I stared 9 more games with 1.0.4 in my eighth streak as I have in my tenth streak
Games played: 641
Winning streak: 200

No comments:

Post a Comment