Saturday, August 12, 2023

Wordle 784

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ AWOKE
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩 PLUCK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 QUICK

Time: 2-3 minutes

This game was not as QUICK as some I’ve experienced. I got lucky that my first word included K and eliminated the most commonly used vowels. That made a huge difference.

This is the third time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4. This is the second time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 3 guesses. 

This is the first game this month in which my next to last guess has been 2.1.2. This is the 18th consecutive month that I have had at least one game where 2.1.2 was my next to last guess. 

Games played: 536
Winning streak: 95

This streak is now exactly as long as my third streak, before I botched it in what would have been 96th game of that streak. The only streak that has lasted longer than my current streak is my eighth streak (213 games).

Here’s a chart comparing my current streak to the first 95 games of my other two streaks that have reached 95 games in length. 





No comments:

Post a Comment