Thursday, August 17, 2023

Wordle 789

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ BOULE
⬛️⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ DRAIN
⬛️🟨🟩🟩⬛️ WAIST
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 AMISS

Time: 2-3 minutes

This is the fourth time this month that I have started a game with 0.0.5. This is the first time this month that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. The last time I started a game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses was on Jul 25. 

Games played: 541
Winning streak: 100

My average score across my current streak is 4.08 which is a little higher (worse) than my overall average score. 

I see one big disparity in my stats for my current streak when I compare them to my overall stats. I have only finished one game during my current streak in 2 guesses versus 18 in the 541 games I have played. That’s 2 percent in my current streak and 3.33 percent overall which doesn’t sound like a big difference but when blown up that’s 100 versus 166.5 which seems like a sizable difference to me. 

Here are some stats comparing the stats for my current streak to my overall stats. 



No comments:

Post a Comment