Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Wordle 878

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ PLUME
⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️ ROACH
🟩🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ SATIN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SASSY

Time: 4-5 minutes

Triple letter! Tricky!

This is the sixth consecutive game that I have finished in 4 guesses. This is just the second time that I have finished six consecutive games in 4 guesses. The previous time this happened was May 18-23, 2023.

I have finished exactly 100 more games in 4 guesses than I have in my 3 guesses. This the first but possibly not the last time that this will happen. I have finished more games in 3 guesses than I have in 5, 6, 2, or 1 guess(es).

This game ended two streaks at 10 games a piece. It ended a streak of games that I had going of games that started without 5 black letters. My record is 44 games so I had a ways to go to match or beat that streak. It ended a streak of games that I had going that started with 3 or 4 black letters. My record is 15 games which wasn’t too far off.

This is the 25th time this streak that I have started a game with 0.0.5. I only started 19 games with 0.0.5 during my longest streak which lasted 24 games longer than my current streak.

This is the first game this month that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 4 guesses. This is the ninth consecutive month that I have started at least one game with 0.0.5 and finished it in 4 guesses. I have managed to do this in 18 of the past 21 months.

Games played: 630
Winning streak: 189

No comments:

Post a Comment