Thursday, November 16, 2023

Wordle 880

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ GLADE
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ VOUCH
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ BRUSK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TRUST

Time: 4-5 minutes

I considered playing TRUST as my third guess before I settled on BRUSK.

This is the second time in the past three days that that I have started with 0.0.5 and finished in 4 guesses in 4-5 minutes. 

This is my twentieth 0Y game this streak and my eighth 0Y game this streak that I finished in 4 guesses. This is my tenth 0Y game that I started with 0.0.5 and my fourth 0Y game that I started with 0.0.5 and finished in 4 guesses.

This is my fourth green pyramid game and my first 0Y green pyramid game. See my previous green pyramid game which occurred on Jun 8, 2023 for notes about my previous green pyramid games.

Games played: 632
Winning streak: 191

No comments:

Post a Comment