Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Wordle 885

🟩⬛️🟨🟩⬛️ PRONE
🟩🟨🟨🟩⬛️ POINT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 PIANO

Time: 2-3 minutes

This game ends my streak of games that I finished in 4 to 6 guesses. It reached 18 games and is my longest such streak to date.

This game ends my streak of games without finishing a game in 3 guesses. It reached 18 games and is my longest streak of games without finishing a game in 3 guesses.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 2.1.2. This is the tenth time I have started a game with 2.1.2. I have never started more than one game with 2.1.2 in a single month. Five of the ten games I have started with 2.1.2 occurred during my current streak. This is the only streak during which I have started more than one game with 2.1.2.

This is the sixth time I have started a game with 2.1.2 and finished it in 3 guesses. 

Games played: 637
Winning streak: 196

No comments:

Post a Comment