Friday, November 17, 2023

Wordle 881

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 OWLET
⬛️🟨🟨⬛️🟨 STAIR
⬛️🟩🟩🟨🟩 PARTY
🟩🟩🟩⬛️🟩 TARRY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TARDY

Time: 3-4 minutes

I figured after my third guess that there were just two possible answers. I chose the wrong one as my fourth guess. 

This is the 15th consecutive game that I have finished in 4-6 guesses. This is the second time that I have had such a streak last this long. The previous time this happened was Feb 18-Mar 4, 2023.

This is the 15th consecutive game that I have finished without finishing a game in 3 guesses. This is the second time that I have had such a streak last this long. The previous time this happened was Feb 18-Mar 4, 2023. 

This is the 42nd game that I have finished in 5 guesses this streak. That matches the number of games that I finished in 5 guesses during my longest streak which lasted 21 games longer than my current streak has.

This is the first time this month that I have started a game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses. I have started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses in 19 of the past 21 months. Apr and Oct 2023 are the only two months that I have not started at least one game with 0.1.4 and finished it in 5 guesses.

Games played: 633
Winning streak: 192

No comments:

Post a Comment