Tuesday, January 31, 2023

Wordle 591

⬛️🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️ MOITY
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ ALOUD
🟨⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ SPORE
⬛️🟩🟩🟩⬛️ FROSH
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 GROSS
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 CROSS

Time: 4-5 minutes

I got a little bit nervous towards the end of this game. I don’t think that there were any other possible answers after my fifth guess but I might have overlooked something.

I reached some new highs and new lows this month, as can be seen in the chart below. The good news is that I didn’t end my streak and somehow my average number of guesses (4.23) didn’t come close to setting a new record.



⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟩 GAMEY
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩🟩 POSEY
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 BONEY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 HONEY

Time: 3-4 minutes

I tried starting with the same word as in the NYT game, as I usually do, but it wouldn’t let me play that word.

This is the first time that I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 4 guesses. The other times that I have started with 2.0.3 I have finished in either two or three guesses.

This is the first time I have finished a calendar month without failing to complete a game correctly. I also set new high marks for two (2) and four guess (14) games in a month and tied my monthly high mark for five guess games (5). I set a new high mark (6) for 0Y games which blew away the previous high mark (1). I only had one 5G game in Jan which ties the current high mark.

No comments:

Post a Comment