Saturday, January 21, 2023

Wordle 581

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ ALIVE
⬛️🟩⬛️🟨⬛️ CLOUD
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ PLUSH
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ BLUNT
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ BLUFF
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BLURB

Time: about 10 minutes

I think my last guess was the only possible answer at that point but I’m not sure about that. It was the only word that I could come up with that fit.

This is third time in the past four games that it has taken me 6 guesses to finish the game. That’s the first time that has happened for me.

This is the fourth time I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished it in 6 guesses. The last time this happened was on Jul 20.

⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️🟨 ALIVE
⬛️🟩🟨🟩🟨 FINER
🟨🟩🟨🟩🟩 SIREN
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 RISEN

Time: 3 minutes

I’m not sure how frequently it has happened but it’s kind of rare that I just have to rearrange the letters on my final guess.

This is just the fourth time in 72 games that there have been fewer black letters than yellow and green letters.

No comments:

Post a Comment