Thursday, January 12, 2023

Wordle 572

⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ BEARD
⬛️🟩🟩🟨⬛️ MEALY
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ LEASE
🟩🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ LEACH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LEAPT

This game took me about 5 or 6 minutes. I started to get nervous after my third guess because I was worried about how many possibilities there were out there. I’m not really sure how many other possible answers there were after my fourth guess. My fifth guess was the only word that occurred to me which fit.

This is the second time I have started a game with 2.0.3 this month. The previous time I started a game with 2.0.3, I finished it in 2 guesses. This is the third time I have started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 5 guesses. It takes me an average of 3.9 guesses to finish a game that starts with 2.0.3.

🟩⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ BEARD
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BLAST

This game took me 2 or 3 minutes to finish. I considered playing BLACK as my second guess.

This is the second time that I have started a game with 2.0.3. This is the second time that I have finished a game in 2 guesses. This is the first time I have started started a game with 2.0.3 and finished it in 2 guesses.

This is the second 0Y game this month and the fourth one overall.

No comments:

Post a Comment