Thursday, January 26, 2023

Wordle 586

⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️ CHOIR
⬛️⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 MAUVE
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 NEEDY
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️🟩 GEEKY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 BEEFY

Time: 7-8 minutes

I got nervous after my fourth guess and spent a lot of time trying to figure out what my fifth guess could and should be. It didn’t take me long to come up with BEEFY but I spent more than a couple minutes checking to see what other possible words might fit.

Yesterday’s game also began with 0.0.5. This is the first time in 331 games that the game has begun with 0.0.5 on consecutive days.

This is the fifth time that that I have started with 0.0.5 and that it has taken me 5 guesses to finish the game. The previous time that I started with 0.0.5 and finished the game in 5 guesses happened about 6 months ago on Jul 24.

⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ CHOIR
⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️ ABOUT
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ MOODY
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 LOOSE

Time: 2-3 minutes

I didn’t overthink my fourth guess. I played the first thing that came to mind that fit.

This is the third time I have started a game with 1.0.4 and finished in 4 guesses without any yellow letters. The previous time this happened was on Jan 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment