Friday, January 20, 2023

Wordle 580

🟨⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨 EVICT
🟨🟨⬛️⬛️🟨 TAUPE
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ STEAK
⬛️🟨🟨🟨⬛️ DEATH
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 ALTER

Time: 3-4 minutes

There have been games where I have had to try placing a letter in all four wrong places before I get it in the right place. I believe this is the first time that has happened with two letters.

This is the first 5G game that it has taken me 5 guesses to complete.

I am 122 games into this streak. This is my sixth 5G game in this steak. I am still one short of the number of 5G games that I reached in my second longest streak which lasted just 95 games.

🟨⬛️⬛️🟨🟩 EVICT
⬛️⬛️🟨🟩🟩 FACET
🟨🟨⬛️🟩🟩 COMET
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 OCTET

Time: 3-4 minutes

This is the third time I have started a game with 1.2.2. This is the first time I have started a game with 1.2.2 and finished it in 4 guesses. Both of the other times I started with 1.2.2 I finished the game in 3 guesses.

No comments:

Post a Comment