Saturday, January 28, 2023

Wordle 588

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ QUOTA
🟨⬛️🟨🟨⬛️ RETIN
⬛️⬛️🟩🟩🟩 SHIRT
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 FLIRT

Time: 2-3 minutes

I almost tried TRILL as my third guess but I didn’t think the odds were very high that the answer would have a doubled letter on back to back days.

This is the seventh day in a row that I have finished in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. This isn’t even close to being a personal record.

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ QUOTA
🟨⬛️⬛️🟨⬛️ THEIR
🟩🟨🟩⬛️⬛️ STICK
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SPLIT

Time: 1-2 minutes

I got the same result with my first guess as in the NYT game so I tried playing the same second guess as in the NYT game but it wouldn’t let me.

This is the tenth game in a row that I have finished in 3, 4, or 5 guesses. This is just the second time in 83 games that I have reached this mark. I’m getting close to my personal record but I’m not quite there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment