Thursday, January 5, 2023

Wordle 565

⬛️⬛️⬛️🟩🟨 VOWEL
🟨⬛️⬛️🟩⬛️ LUGER
⬛️🟩⬛️🟩⬛️ ALIEN
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ SLEET
🟩🟩🟩🟩⬛️ SLEEP
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 SLEEK

This game took me about 10 minutes to finish. I also considered playing FLEET as my fourth guess. I think my fifth guess would have been the same even if I had done that. SLEEK didn’t occur to me as a possible answer until after my fifth guess.

I started this game almost exactly the same as yesterday but this time it took me 6 guesses to finish it.

This is the first time I have started a game with 1.1.3 and finished it in 6 guesses.

⬛️🟩⬛️⬛️⬛️ VOWEL
⬛️🟩🟩⬛️⬛️ FOUND
⬛️🟩🟩🟩🟩 COUGH
⬛️⬛️🟩🟨⬛️ BRUTE
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩 TOUGH

This game took me about 3 or 4 minutes to finish. I saw that there were at least three possible answers after my third guess. I decided to eliminate as many possible answers as possible with my fourth guess rather than just try different first letters. I think it was a solid strategy.

This is the first time that I have started with 1.0.4 and that it has taken me 5 guesses to finish the game.

No comments:

Post a Comment